Dusty Samurai Dusty Samurai

i really like this track. tho i wish it had more instruments and maybe some taikos in it. also its too short, i would love a 2min version of this piece. is very atmospheric and would totally fit for background music to a wanderer in edo times. also what flute is this?

ScrabbitTheRabbit responds:

Thank you! Yeah, the arrangement is very bare, if I do something similar again, I'll definitely add some taiko percussion.

All the instruments are from EWQL Silk. There are actually two flutes: a xiao and a bawu.

[AIM] Summer Heat [AIM] Summer Heat

holy shit this is pretty awesome man! great job there! totally feels like trailer music straight from the eightes. the vsts sound very solid and the mixing is done very good. keep it up man I really enjoyed it!

Prexis responds:

The thing with the 80s was, reverb. Tons of reverb. And synths. Tons of synths. I used a lot of synth strings and synth brass, but I used slow swelling brass, as that sounds a lot more classy. I also debated putting in the cheese power ballad drums, but ultimately opted not to, and I'm glad I didn't. I wouldn't say this song is 'timeless' like a Frank Sinatra tune or a Beatles song, but it retains all of the amazing aural effects of the 80s without much of the negative stigmas attached.

Commercial Demo Reel Trina D. Commercial Demo Reel Trina D.

holy shmacks that was great! Also I really liked PantoneSalmonĀ“s Voice acting in this, heĀ“s pretty talanted! Mixing was done very good and it really sounded pretty professional to me. keep it up yo!

Lunar Transmission Lunar Transmission

intro is really loud and doesnt fit into the rest of the song. i really like the musicbox organ part, both instruments go hand in hand thats great! the bass part sounds cool but again sounds like a different genre. after getting used to it the song actually has a pretty neat sound! i like the part from 1:16 a lot BUT there is a big important piece missing. DRUMS. dude where are they? your synths sound really good and could easily be in a videogame and drums would spice things waaayy up! keep it up and dont lose motivation!

homchom responds:

Thanks for reviewing! I couldn't get a good drum sound, so I just went without them. If I ever find a drum pattern I like then I will add it.

The Car-chase 2.0 The Car-chase 2.0

I really like the part where everything kicks in at 1:06 but i think the build up is too long. i find the intro nice but i think you can cut 30secs from it. also think when the quiet part starts at about 1:57 there are not enough instruments carrying the track in my opinion. but you totally rock the action parts dude! i really like the tone of it. keep it up!!

LaserVision responds:

Thanks for the honest feedback! Greatly appreciated and needed! ;)

Wanderlust Wanderlust

cant say anything negative about it dude. you nailed it!

LawnReality responds:

Thanks! :)

Nintendo eShop Remix Nintendo eShop Remix

dayum thats so relaxing! i love it ! great work man

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Thanks a ton, man!

CTSG4: Anniversary Edition CTSG4: Anniversary Edition

awesome job guys! so glad to be a part of it!

epilepzy epilepzy

I like the progression ! And that end part is great! Keep it up :)

iambeast117 responds:

cheers man, imma gonna try keep it up yo

Old Norse Man Old Norse Man

awesome voice dude ! i could imagine the character in my head that was amazing! lookin forward for collabs some day :)