GoT - Becoming No One GoT - Becoming No One

this actually made me giggle xD "Was this three season arc a total waste of time??" Omg so true!

For Mom For Mom

alright it almost said "tear alert" in me in that last hug scene. that was so damn powerful! the buiild up is perfectly paced! music fits and animation and artstyle harmonize with everything! good job man really good job!

Kings of Nowhere Kings of Nowhere

How is this not on the front page!? More people have to see this! Really a fantastic job man, i love samurai champloo and this looked like it had some inspirations it. Sick! I want more!

Rooshie responds:

Im honored to have you think that! Samurai champloo, cowboy bebop and afro samurai are the sole reasons for my style today.

Dusty Samurai Dusty Samurai

i really like this track. tho i wish it had more instruments and maybe some taikos in it. also its too short, i would love a 2min version of this piece. is very atmospheric and would totally fit for background music to a wanderer in edo times. also what flute is this?

ScrabbitTheRabbit responds:

Thank you! Yeah, the arrangement is very bare, if I do something similar again, I'll definitely add some taiko percussion.

All the instruments are from EWQL Silk. There are actually two flutes: a xiao and a bawu.

[AIM] Summer Heat [AIM] Summer Heat

holy shit this is pretty awesome man! great job there! totally feels like trailer music straight from the eightes. the vsts sound very solid and the mixing is done very good. keep it up man I really enjoyed it!

Prexis responds:

The thing with the 80s was, reverb. Tons of reverb. And synths. Tons of synths. I used a lot of synth strings and synth brass, but I used slow swelling brass, as that sounds a lot more classy. I also debated putting in the cheese power ballad drums, but ultimately opted not to, and I'm glad I didn't. I wouldn't say this song is 'timeless' like a Frank Sinatra tune or a Beatles song, but it retains all of the amazing aural effects of the 80s without much of the negative stigmas attached.

Commercial Demo Reel Trina D. Commercial Demo Reel Trina D.

holy shmacks that was great! Also I really liked PantoneSalmonĀ“s Voice acting in this, heĀ“s pretty talanted! Mixing was done very good and it really sounded pretty professional to me. keep it up yo!

Forest scene Forest scene

mmhhhh very nice forest and cool hunter! the water looks great! but if you look closely it looks like its frozen. very nice color choices !

Daily Imagination #287 - Ashen Order 4 Daily Imagination #287 - Ashen Order 4

lookin forward for the next "ashen order series" ;)

Daily Imagination #285 - Ashen Order 2 Daily Imagination #285 - Ashen Order 2

i think this is my favorite one now...incredible creativity dude i just love your shit! never stop drawing dude NEVER!